The National Careers Service provides free, conﬁdential and impartial professional advice on careers, skills and the job market to help people make decisions about learning, training, work opportunities and progression in work.
We work with businesses across London and provide a diverse range of services to meet the changing needs of companies of all sizes. Businesses beneﬁt from our personal service and expert knowledge of national and regional job markets.
We can support in three key areas:
- Promoting your employment opportunities
- Supporting your staff to upskill
- Assistance for staff at risk of redundancy
Our service offer also includes:
- Recruitment Support - we'll help applicants unlock their confidence in finding their next job opportunity, writing an effective CV and succeeding in interviews.
- Finding Quality Candidates - we'll guide applicants through your application process, to ensure they are fully prepared and increase the quality of your candidates.
- Free Advertising - advertise your vacancies to our customer base, free of charge, and we'll encourage suitable applicants to consider your organisation for their next step as well as promoting in our publications and on social media.
- In-Work Support - we'll provide career guidance for your existing workforce to support progression within your organisation - we'll help your staff adjust to sudden change and guide them through important career decisions, helping them discover transferable skills, experience and achievements necessary to move forward.
- Sector-Based Recruitment Drives - we'll collaborate with your organisation and sector at our online events, workshops and job fairs, linking you to our partners, including employment services and training providers.
- Redundancy Support - we'll offer impartial and practical advice to anyone at risk of redundancy, supporting them with 1:1 sessions or group workshops.
Employers we have worked with in London:
||Mayor's Construction Academy
||Greater London Authority
|London Metropolitan Police Service
||London Fire Brigade
|Royal Bank of Scotland
||Chartered Insurance Institute