At the end of the interview you usually get the opportunity to ask your own questions. You should always ask at least one question, to show your enthusiasm and interest in the job.
Here are some examples:
- Can you describe a typical day?
- What training do you offer?
- Ask about something you read about in your research – such as a new product or service
- Who will I be working with?
- Who will my manager be?
- Where do I fit into the organisational structure?
- How do you see the role developing?
- When will you let me know the outcome of the interview?
This is your chance to impress – ask questions that show you understand the organisation and the role you could have.