Company: Morgan Sindall
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £40.000-£50.000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday (9am-5pm)
- To provide direction and authentic leadership to a projects, championing
a ‘perfect delivery’ service and KPIs including; delivering profitability in
line with agreed budgets, S,H&E management, contract compliance
and excellent customer relationships
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion
of projects on time, within budget and within the business and client expectations.
- Oversee all aspects of projects including resources, assigning responsibilities,
monitor and summarize progress of project, quality & satisfaction, managing
issues & risks.
- Preparing reports for the Regional Director regarding status of project.
- Lead the day to day activity of the Project in accordance with MSPS best
practise and governance standards, ensuring that all business objectives are
met within overall time, cost and budget constraints.
- Support the bid and business development processes through liaison with the
relevant teams and personnel, co-ordinating and providing constructive
operational input, as required.
- Implement all MSPS policies, Company and industry standards and initiatives
and manage contractual compliancy across all projects.
- Ensure the management of contract and work outputs exceed the agreed
- Turn ideas into innovation and motivate others to act on them.
- Lead on effective risk management and protect business reputation.
- Ensure staff and supply chain understand and utilise both client KPIs and
our own to maximise value
- Through a detailed understanding of operational, commercial and contractual
KPIs ensure that your management team and front-line staff understand the
contract and structure and how they influence performance.
- Motivate them to exceed targets.
- Manage and maximise operational service delivery and productivity through
business systems and process to achieve high levels of performance.
- Promote a clear focus on quality assurance, service accessibility and
responsiveness, maximising client involvement and feedback.
- Manage the MSi (management IT system) in accordance with company policy
and ensure effective utilisation across the project.#
- Establish regular management review team meetings across your projects.
- Actively participate in regional reviews to demonstrate the performance of
schemes within your control through completion and timely submission of
- Constantly review cost, risk, project and margin improvement plans across
- Understand and implement solutions in line with the needs of the client and
- Oversee the effective management of colleagues within the Project, ensuring
the completion of PDR’s, succession planning and performance management
- Ensure all staff are clear of their roles and responsibilities supporting the
Regional Director in completing the annual People and Succession Plans.
- Lead on the implementation of HS&E strategy and management system by
ensuring statutory compliance & best practise across the Project
- Leadership skills to lead & motivate a range of teams to delivery excellent
- An understanding of budget management through effective cost control
and driving value.
- Knowledge of responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance services
and industry best practices.
- Experience of establishing and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Experience of developing teams.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent decision-making.
- Expertise in conflict resolution
Referral Code: JO.LDN.Manager
Recruitment Forum: Business Based