Job Title: Craftsmans Assistant
Location: Croydon University Hospital
Salary: £27,129 to £28,649 a year p.a inc of HCAS
Hours: Full-time, Flexible working
Closing Date: 5th December
• Excellent DIY or previous handyman experience.
• Understand the need and the concepts behind various maintenance regimes.
• Working knowledge of basic H & S requirements.
• To be able to follow the guidance documented within risk and the safe systems of work handbook to understand and implement the requirements of the documents after the appropriate training
• Experience in semi-skilled routine maintenance and minor repairs engineering plant and building services
• Working under own initiative with minimal supervision.
• Experience of working within a Building Maintenance Organisation
• Ability to Multi-task across electrical, mechanical and building disciplines at a very basic level.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely and effectively with staff at all levels within the organisation.
• Able to take and understand basic technical instructions.
• Good communication skills, written and oral.
• Basic IT knowledge and experience.
• Capable of working in a demand driven service.
• Strong sense of customer focus.
Referral Code: JO.LDN.NHS.Apply
Action Notes Job Link: https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/candidate/jobadvert/C9199-23-0525?keyword=estates%20and%20facilities&location=Sutton&skipPhraseSuggester=true&distance=10&payBand=BAND_2%2CBAND_3&language=en