About our Recruitment Forums
The Recruitment Forums are a series of events supporting National Careers Service London customers into employment. Forum events put you in touch with our Employer Engagement Team to discuss the open job opportunities offered by our employer partners.
To access the Recruitment Forum events, you will need to be referred by your National Careers Service Adviser during your session.
How it works:
- You join one of our upcoming Recruitment Forum events to hear from our Employer Engagement Team about current job opportunities offered by our employer partners
- During the Forum, you can make a note of any of the jobs mentioned that you would like to be put forward for
- At the end of each Forum, you can submit your interest for any roles mentioned by emailing a copy of your CV to a member of the Employer Engagement Team
- If you submit your interest, one of our Employer Engagement Team members will contact you to discuss your application and confirm the roles you are interested in
- Our Employer Engagement Team members will support and guide you to submit your application for any vacancies you are interested in
- If your application is successful, our Employer Engagement Team members will be on hand to offer you support in the lead up to your interview
Please note that attendance at the Recruitment Forum and application to any roles does not guarantee an interview or job offer.
In order to attend the Recruitment Forum, you must have the following:
- Right to Work in the UK (and documentation to prove this)
- A current CV ready for submission
- A valid telephone number and email address (for further communications)
- Any sector-specific qualifications or licenses (e.g. SIA badge for Security, CSCS Card and Health & Safety for Construction)
- A willingness to start work immediately
- Not previously attended a National Careers Service London Recruitment Forum event for the same sector
We encourage all attendees for the Recruitment Forums to dress for interview – you will be attending a Microsoft Teams session with other National Careers Service London customers, and preparing to apply for any number of available job opportunities. This is great practise for any video interviews you might get!
If you have questions about the Recruitment Forums, please speak to your National Careers Service Adviser.
To see when our Forums are running, please view the Recruitment Forum Schedule.