RCNi Nursing Careers & Jobs Fair
London Borough of Islington
At the Nursing Careers & Jobs Fair, you can get advice on finding a new job, revalidation, developing your career, emotional resilience, working abroad, climbing the career ladder and more at free CPD-accredited seminars, workshops and panel talks.
• CPD-accredited seminars are now open-plan, so more people can join in and learn about revalidation, interview skills, preceptorship and more
• Exhibitors will be offering jobs on the day, so you can leave the event with a job offer
• Join the panel talk with the nurse leaders of today. You will have the chance to ask questions important to you and your colleagues
• Take part in the learning zone to complete an e-learning module, get CPD hours and improve your digital skills
• If you're a student nurse, newly-qualified nurse or international nurse in your first year of nursing in the UK, get great advice on surviving your first year in nursing at the free preceptorship talks.
• Friends, family, partners, children and co-workers are all welcome so bring them along!
Book your free place to attend on the RNCi website.
Date: Tuesday 17th & Wednesday 18th September 2019
Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue Address: Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London N1 0QH
London Borough: Islington